Best in class for productivity, security, and management
The best of the best of the best, Sir.
There are thousands of different software choices for education, and frankly, most of them don’t live up to their hype. To save you time, money and frustration, we continually evaluate new software to bring you our vetted top-of-the-class list.
Classroom Management Software
Impero Education Pro
Productive classrooms, supported networks, safer students
Impero Education Pro is a consolidated suite of network management, internet safety and
classroom control tools, designed to support IT teams, empower teachers and protect students.
Impero Education Pro features include:
- Protecting students, using state-of- the-art online safety technology.
- Empowering teachers, with classroom control features and interactive teaching tools.
- Supporting school IT teams, with a host of remote control and network administration functionality.
- Compatible with all major operating systems, including PC, Mac, Chrome and IOS.
Parental Engagement Software
Bringing Innovation to K-12 School Communication
ParentSquare is a private, all-in-one parent engagement platform helping K-12 schools and districts streamline communication and engage today’s parents in their preferred methods and language. Designed for whole-school adoption, ParentSquare is an everyday tool used and loved by admins, teachers and staff to interact with families about school and student activities, Along with our intuitive two-way communication platform, we offer full SIS integration, voice alert notifications, attendance calling and performance statistics making Parentsquare a complete one-stop-shop solution for all parent communication and engagement needs.
- One Easy Platform: Used by districts, schools and classrooms to reach today’s families when, where and how they choose.
- Two-way communication: Build a strong school community with two-way group, private messaging and participation tools.
- Alerts and Automation: Streamline with automated alerts, attendance notifications, lunch balances and library dues.
- Seamless Integration: Turnkey integrations and flexible architecture that plays well with district infrastructure.
- Proven Reliability: Deliver emails texts, calls and app notifications every minute
Interactive Lesson Plan Software
ActivInspire & ClassFlow
ClassFlow is free, collaborative learning software for the modern classroom that simplifies the way teachers discover, create, and deliver interactive learning — and makes it easier than ever to share classroom content with parents.
- Create or Find Create interactive multimedia lessons, assessments, and activities or search in the thousands of teaching resources available on the MarketPlace.
- Collaborate Enable the flow of dynamic content across a variety of devices including tablets, laptops, computers, classroom displays, and more.
- Assess & Reward Assess student comprehension in the moment of learning and reward outstanding student behavior with badges.
- Extend Learning Beyond the Classroom Send assignments and messages to students and communicate with parents using the ClassFlow Moments app.
Empower teachers to bring lessons to life by enabling student interaction and collaboration on interactive whiteboards and interactive panels
- Dual Interface Easily switch between “Primary” for young learners and “Studio” for older students.
- Support for Mathematical Equations Use the Equation Editor to add mathematical equations into a flipchart or into questions or response options for learner response devices.
- Integrated Tools Deliver engaging lessons on your front of the classroom display surface with Revealer, Spotlight Focus Tools, Magic Ink, Clock and Math tools.
- Increased Collaboration Dual-user input and pen and multi-touch functionality (dependent on your display surface) encourage students to engage, interact and work together.
Laptop to Chromebook Conversion Software
The Chromebook experience you love. The PC you already have.
Built on the same open-source foundation as Google’s Chrome OS, CloudReady delivers the Chromebook experience on PCs and Macs up to 9 years of age. CloudReady provides an affordable and easy way to deliver the experience your students and teachers want, on the hardware you already have.
Broad Hardware Compatibility: CloudReady is certified to run on nearly 200 of the most common PC and Mac hardware models. The lightweight, browser-based design installs in minutes and puts older machines back into the hands of students.
Google Admin Console Enrollment: You can manage CloudReady machines right alongside Chromebooks using the settings you’ve already created. Many devices of many ages. One platform.
Automatic Updates and Dedicated Support: Just like Chromebooks, CloudReady machines are automatically updated with the latest security fixes and performance enhancements. With dedicated support available via phone, email and online chat, you can always get the help you need.
Interactive Whiteboard & Projector Software
Revolutionize your classroom with Boardworks’ range of interactive education software that gets your interactive whiteboard or projector used, every day, to its fullest potential.
Built from your state learning standards
Boardworks publishes educational software designed for whole-class teaching and offers interactive teaching resources, with a growing range of products covering Science, Math, English, History and Languages for Elementary, Middle and High School teaching, including AP courses. Many of our resources are mapped to Common Core State Standards.
Each resource has an intuitive interactive menu system that allows you to browse the material by state standard or by topic, making it easy to find and select the material you want to teach with.
Packed with interactivity
The variety of activities in Boardworks means that students of all learning styles are engaged, and abstract concepts are represented in a variety of ways, allowing them to be grasped much more easily than they ever could be with a textbook.
The resources are delivered in PowerPoint, allowing you to personalize each lesson and even add your own resources. You can edit and tailor them to suit the needs of an individual student or class.
Resources teachers love to use
Boardworks resources contain thousands of ready-prepared slides, saving you hours of valuable preparation time. The familiar PowerPoint format means that Boardworks is incredibly easy to use.